Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

This was actually a pretty cool video. I like the twist at the end.

Eden Episode 2 Eden Episode 2

Wow, Smochi really shines in this episode. That was a lot to say in one breath lol. Based on the video description I have my theories about the direction you're trying to take this series in and if I'm right it could prove to be very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Yeah I'm glad I was able to get her a bigger part this time around, she really did a great job.

Hahaha, I hope you haven't figured it out so soon. I would like to keep the surprises rolling as long as possible. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the next episode.

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

My God...I have no idea what I just watched.

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

Wow, I really enjoyed this. The story, acting, sound, animation and art style all worked extremely well together. Great video with a great message.

Speed Racer in EZ-Pass GO Speed Racer in EZ-Pass GO

The ending gave me a good laugh. Excellent work on the humor and animation.

A Message from Zeppelin A Message from Zeppelin

I really like your art style; especially how you draw your character's eyes. Good luck with the Kickstarter.

Ducktalez 6: Duck Knight Ducktalez 6: Duck Knight

I remember watching DucktaleZ 3 back in high school and it was one of my favorite flash animations then. It's good to see you still working on the series. I'm looking forward to Ducktalez 7.

Truth About Roommates Ep7 Truth About Roommates Ep7

Excellent stuff as always. Some of the visual gags in this were brilliant.

Haha I really appreciate that! Thanks man

Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

Excellent video. Food for thought.

Truth About Art School6.5 Truth About Art School6.5

The voice acting in this was really well done. I thoroughly enjoyed working on this project!

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thanks again for working on this with me, I feel really lucky to work with such talented people. Hopefully we can do it again really soon.